Types of Brow Lift Surgery
1. Temporal Brow Lift :Temporal Brow lift is type of Facial cosmetic surgery performed by facil plastic surgeon to the eye brow and fore head region of an individual, here in temporal brow lift facial plastic surgeon removes wrinkles and folds around the eyebrows, forehead and lifts the eyebrow and forehead thus helping in giving young and vibrant looks.
2. Endoscopic Brow Lift :Endoscopic brow lift a type of Brow lift surgery performed by an facial cosmtic surgeon where the surgeon makes a small cut above the ears just behind the hair line ,a device known as endoscope in used by cosmetic surgeon to view the deeper tissues of fore head and eye brow by this technique only the targeted tissues are manipulated without any damage to deeper and adjacent tissues ,endoscopic brow lift had gained popularity in the recent years as its minimal invasive and cost effective compared to coronal brow lift.
3. Coronal Brow Lift :Coronal Brow Lift is also a type of eye brow surgery or fore head lift procedure where the cosmetic surgeon makes a large incision along the entire hair line .Entire procedure is performed under general anaesthesia .Due to its invasive nature and costs this is not much preferred by individuals these days compared to temporal brow lift and Endoscopic brow lift.
Why Choose Temporal Brow Lift and Endoscopic Brow Lift Compared to Coronal Brow Lift ?1. Temporal brow lift and Endoscopic brow lift is minimal invasive compared to coronal brow lift.
2. Faster Recovery.
3. Cost effective.
4. Temporal brow lift and endoscopic brow lift has negligible complications compared to Coronal brow lift
What You Can Expect From Brow Lift / Fore Head Surgery ?1) Wrinkle / fold Less eye brow and forehead
2) Brow lift / fore head lift surgery helps in giving a proper positioning and shape of eyebrows
3) Fore head or Brow lift surgery leaves you with saggy less, Fresh, Rejuvenated and vibrant appearance.